· ADA compliant bathrooms: Our beautifully furnished bathrooms meet the handicap toilet requirements. There is enough space for legs to move freely and wheelchairs to be accessible. Our showers include grab bars, chairs, and walk-in access.
· Cable TV and internet: each resident has access to cable television and internet. Making their stay as close to home as possible we include these amenities to allow for familiarity and entertainment.
· Laundry and linen service: Homecare services are included to meet the unique needs of your loved ones. This includes, but is not limited to laundry and linen services. To allow for our residents to enjoy their stay we also assist with bathing and dressing.
· Home furnishing including heating, air conditioning, fully functional kitchen, kitchen table and dining room table, as well as seating areas.
· Three meals provided daily: we understand that elderly residents have differing health needs. Therefore, we provide a monthly meal menu to create a variety in their diets. If your loved one has special dietary restrictions we can alternate our meal plan to fit their needs. Every resident is provided with three meals daily including breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Snacks and drinks will also be fully stocked and provided. Your loved one’s health is important to us!
· Medication management: To ensure that senior residents take their medications safely our trained staff will be diligent with medication management. More specifically pill dispensers will be presorted, medication reminders will be set, and up-to-date knowledge on medication will ensure that no mistakes are made.
· Incontinence care: A natural part of aging involves bladder control issues. Our caring and professional staff will remain sensitive to your loved one’s needs. Our staff will be helpful, resourceful, and supportive, to ensure your loved ones are provided for.
“If you do not see a service that you require- call us and ask if we offer it.”